Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Becker + Minty



I did a bit of exploring of Potts Point on the weekend and popped into Becker + Minty, the 'lifestyle concept' store owned and curated by Jason Minty. I've heard lots about this store so I was excited to visit for the first time + wasn't disappointed. The store is filled with unique decor items, furniture + accessories - many of them one-of-a-kind and sourced from all ends of the globe.


Jason was very lovely + let me take a few snaps to share with you...








How fabulous are the zebra stools + box? I've not been able to get these off my mind since! 


If you're in the area I'd definitely recommend stopping by - Jason said he is always mixing things up and because so many of the items are unique there is bound to be something to see each time you visit. Next place on my list to visit is their Woollahra store which has more of a focus on jewellery + home decor items. Stay tuned!


Rachel xo




All images my own.

11 comments:

  1. Looks like an amazing find Rachel! Have a great week :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, great place to shop :) love the bell jars.

    Bee happy x
    Have a delicious day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those look AMAZING!!! :) Can I come visit?! :)
    xxoo, ashley {a {little} dash of ash}

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a unique aesthetic! Happy to hear you're settling into your area!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It looks very lush indeed. Rather handsome! x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like such an incredible store! {And one that I would probably spend too much time + money!} Love that zebra box!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The zebra stools are on.the.money! So fun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks great Rachel, must check it out sometime soon :) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous photos, Rachel! It looks like a lovely store! x

    Kate {Something Fabulous}
    http://thesomethingfabulous.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh Rachel, I would love to visit this shop! Concept stores fascinate me because of the mix of fashion, decor and beauty pieces...my favourite things!

    ReplyDelete