Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Purple haze + thank you


Firstly, I just want to say thank you so very much for your beautiful comments + words about my post yesterday. I feel so ridiculously lucky + blessed to have such supportive friends in the blogging community and just knowing this has inspired me to keep going and 'blog on'. It was definitely hard to put myself out there like that, but I feel relieved that I can now start sharing a bit more about my life on the blog.

On a far more fun topic, I've been loving the vibrant + rich hues of purple lately. It seems the cooler it gets here, the more I seem drawn to brighter colours. 


I'm also obsessed with how cleverly Olivia has mixed prints here, with the over-sized animal print belt paired with this gorgeous printed dress.


Hope you're having a wonderful Tuesday!


Rachel xo






Image credits: 1 | 2 | 3








11 comments:

  1. Gorgeousss colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She just always looks amazingly stylish doesn't she?! Love that second outfit with the leopard belt :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful images! Olivia sure knows how mix prints! and she does it so effortlessly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your spirit, Rachel, blog on!

    This post makes me want to wear purple which is so not the right colour for me ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Olivia Palermo is one of my style icons! I just love the way she dresses.

    Kate {Something Fabulous}
    http://thesomethingfabulous.blogspot.com

    {BESO HANDBAGS GIVEAWAY ON MY BLOG!}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Keep bloggin' on because we love you! Love the purple hues, too! xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That last image is so inspiring -- mixed prints perfected!

    Thanks again for sharing your post yesterday, and so glad you're continuing your gorgeous blog. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Once again I wish I was Olivia Palermo. Ridiculous. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's the spirit! :)
    The first dress is gorgeous! But I'm not enthusiastic at all about the print combination. I didn't like that mix of floral and animal prints she wore during the fashion weeks either. But fashion is a matter of personal taste after all.
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Rachel, I hope you got my email and I'm really happy to read your positive words. I have a soft sport for bright purple and orange, they are such great, stylish shades!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving your blog! Am 8 months pregnant and am findng fashion hard atm! Cant wait to get back into my clothes and shop again! A x

    ReplyDelete