Tuesday, January 24, 2012

A few of my favourite lovely things

Today I'm dreaming of Paris and a few of my favourite lovely things....


* Sparkles during the day time
* Delicious macarons
* Sharpening my photography skills 
* Cozying up for a leisurely afternoon read

Thank you so much for all of your comments yesterday about my headboard project! I've also received a few emails about the IKEA Rast hack, asking how I went about this so I will be putting a post together to share with you later this week.

P.S I'm this week's featured blogger this week over at the Decorator's Forum!

Have a wonderful Tuesday lovelies!

Rachel xo



Image credits: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 

10 comments:

  1. Really lovely things! I like sparkly things too! Congrats on being the featured blogger! Have fun, Kellie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dream away :) I love day dreaming about travel! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm dreaming of Paris with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Paris and macarons...definitely a couple of my favorite things!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Always dreaming of Paris over here! ;) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah makes me want to go to Paris...like RIGHT now!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous images, I love daytime sparkles!Paris is definitely on my 'must-visit' list :)

    Laura xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was craving for some macarons all weekend!
    I've received a new camera for Christmas and I'm trying to improve my photography skills, too!

    Maria

    http://www.unidentifiedlifestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such gorgeous images Rachel! Congrats on the feature :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cozy bedroom. I wish I spent this day (snowy day-finally, we have snow this winter!) bundled up in there with a good read.
    Ada

    ReplyDelete