Monday, October 10, 2011

{Hello Monday}



Welcome to a brand new week my dears! After a busy weekend getting organised in our new place, the whole two days flew past at lightening speed; how is it that time flies so fast? We made good progress though and have fewer boxes sitting in our hallway so that is good thing! 


Here are a few lovelies to start the week...


* Beautiful October desktop calendar
* Be more productive
* The New York edition of Adore Home; not to be missed!
* How to wear a silk scarf
* In pictures: Vogue's round up of the 2012 Spring RTW collections
* A fabulous, vintage Sydney apartment



Wishing you a happy and productive week ahead!


Rachel xo






Images: clockwise from L to R: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4



8 comments:

  1. Sounds like a busy but productive weekend Rachel! Great pics, loving that first handbag :)

    Abbey x

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bottom left photo reminds me how much I love layering. As autumn has finally taken over here I'll be using a lot of that soon. I hope your week is off to a wonderful start, Rachel!
    Ada

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel, it's so nice to have you back! I hope the move is going well and I would be so nice to see some pictures of your new place! Thank you for sharing these links, as soon as I have some time I'll look at the Vogue link...Lovely collage of images: I was so close to buy the Zara bag in the bottom left box...

    http://notjustaprettydress.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're getting all settled! So love those shoes in the top right :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful blog !! Congratulations :)

    santiroyalhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those wedges on the top right are outrageous! the stripe design is interesting. Glad you're getting settled in.
    ~Simi
    p.s. I have a giveaway going on at my blog, if you'd care to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved the NY edition of Adore Home - so good! Have a lovely week, hun! xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds like you had a busy weekend. And yes, the time often disappeared so fast it's actually pretty scary... I'm not ready to be old yet. :)
    x

    ReplyDelete