Saturday, May 8, 2010

Interiors Inspiration {Shabby-Chic}

Welcome to the weekend lovelies! I have a beautiful home to share with you today which I discovered from a blog I stumbled across from Portugal!


I was instantly drawn to this shabby-chic home; the high ceilings, white floorboards and chandeliers are exquisite. 


My favourite room? The kitchen. I cannot go past the colour scheme, the cupboards, the fabulous light-fitting and the wrought iron bar stools - swoon! 

What about you, what is your favourite part of this home?








Image credit: Studio da Lu via Home Beautiful

4 comments:

  1. Hi dear Rachel! oh this house is stunning!!! I really like the bed, with all these cushions!!!

    Have a nice week end!!!
    Hugs!
    Mara

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow it's hard to pick just one part! It's stunning! Hope you're having a great weekend Rachel :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the room with the blue chaise and collage wall the best. I just love that look! The whole house is amazing, though, I will never tire of shabby chic, ever! Anyway, I'm your newest follower, so pleased to meet you and will definitely be back for more beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I adore that first room. So so stylish!
    Hope you have had a perfect weekend! x

    ReplyDelete