Sunday, April 11, 2010

Award Time!


I am super excited that I have been lucky enough to receive the Sunshine Blogging Award from the lovely Dawn at The Alternative Wife! If you haven't been to visit Dawn yet, go now! Her blog is filled with the prettiest fashion, beauty, art and design inspiration.


Being so new to the blogging community I'm thrilled to have been made to feel so welcome :)


Here are the rules that go with accepting the Sunshine Award:

1. Put the logo on your blog or within your post.
2. Pass the award on to 12 bloggers.
3. Link to the nominees within your post.
4. Let them know they received this award by commenting on their blog.
5. Share the love and link to the person from whom you received this award.

With so many beautiful blogs out there this makes it very hard, but here goes - these are the blogs I would like to pass this award to:











I would also like to thank Anna from Around my Table, who has awarded me with a Beautiful Blogger Award. Thank you Anna, you are too sweet!


Hope everyone had a lovely weekend!




11 comments:

  1. aaaaw Thank you so much!!
    I absolutely love your blog, will be following and coming often, you got yourself a new stalker here :)
    btw, I check Pret a Portobello and they do ship to Australia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for the lovely award! I love your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww thank you!! and we def have to catch up soon yes? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww thanks for the kind words! Congrats on both awards. Well deserved :) And I'll have to check out some of your nominees that I haven't visited before!

    ReplyDelete
  5. thank you so much!!! i am so happy you joined this crazy blog world ; ) you have the best taste!
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you so very much! you are too sweet! i really am flattered. Congratulations on your awards. you deserve them both because your blog is just beautiful! have a lovely day! thanks again.

    God Bless,
    Charmaine

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rachel thank you so much! You made my day!!! :) Keep on making it lovely!!!! Xoxos! Sheila

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats! you have a lovely blog and it's well deserved!

    ReplyDelete
  9. thanks so much for the link & the kind words...you have a lovely blog yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you so much! You're so sweet! I really love your blog as well.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, thank you so much for making my day, Rachael!

    I just got around to posting my nominee's for The Sunshine Award... it is great to have a positive outlet to feature some of my new favorite blogs!

    Oh and Little Bits of Lovely will def. be making it to the Blogroll on LOI! Keep up the great posts!

    Lexi :)
    Love.Obsess.Inspire.

    ReplyDelete