Tuesday, February 2, 2010

{Interiors Inspiration} Laura Ashley

I have vivid childhood memories of my mother taking me into Laura Ashley stores and remember her adoration of everything in sight. I also remember my sister and I had Laura Ashley fabric for our bedroom curtains and how our rooms were decorated to complement the delightful prints.

I never really gave Laura Ashley a second thought until recently when I discovered their catalogue, and now I can completely understand my mother's love for their range of fabric and furnishings. Perhaps they have undergone a renaissance of sorts in recent times, because I can't imagine how I could have been so in the dark about their very pretty and lovely range. Here are some favorites.

 

Image credits: Apartment Therapy, The Little Fashion Treasury, Laura Ashley.

No comments:

Post a Comment